I know I already said this...but I can't believe that Landon is 6 months already! His 6 month well child appointment went good. I have enclosed some info for my records!
He weighed in at 17 pounds 12 ounces putting him in the 25th percentile for weight.
He measured 27.5 inches, putting him in the 75th percentile for height.
And his head measured 44.5 cm, putting him in the 75th percentile.
He also received the Pediarix, Prevnar and Rotavirus vaccines as well as the influenza vaccine. He did great with the shots...but did develop a fever along with some fussiness the first day or two. We talked about his long time suspected acid reflux...but are going to continue to try proceeding with out medication. However, if he continues to have difficulty eating baby foods or his weight drops too much then we will try treating him for a little while to help him over the hump. OH...and his formula was recalled due to ground up bug parts and bug larvae (nice...huh!)...so we went under an immediate formula switch and are hoping he does well. He seems to be doing pretty good so far. He is VERY happy and smiley...just a little spitty.
Landon still gets 5 bottles a day, loves his cereal, and hasn't tolerated baby food very well yet. We will be trying the baby food again this weekend and hopefully he'll do better! He is so social and so smiley...and just so active. He crawls (army crawls) all over the place and is picking up speed! Daycare informed me that they have a hard time keeping track of him - as he is just all over the place! He sits up pretty well...but does topple over when distracted! He still just has his two bottom teeth and chews on everything. He LOVES his vibrating corn cob teether and anything that he can chew on! He loves to play with Alaina and is always looking for her! He typicall takes one 3 hour nap...with an occasional short morning nap. He goes to bed around 7ish and sleeps good! Well...that is what Landon has been up to. My little busy body! As for me...I'm just trying to enjoy every minute with Landon & Alaina...especially on these long days (I worked 13 hours yesterday and will do 13 or 14 today too)! They are growing up way to fast!!!
P.S. Will be posting some fun pictures from last weekend hopefully sometime soon!
Hope you all have a great weekend!
6 years ago
2 comments:
Wow! He's growing up so fast! I can't believe he already army crawls all over the place! I'm hoping to get to meet him next month! It really all depends on how busy Josh is in the fields.
Landon would LOVE to meet you next month! I hope that it works out! I'm looking forward to seeing you and having a fun (and productive) girls day!!! If it doesn't work out, I totally understand...we'll just have to plan another cooking day!
Post a Comment