Wednesday, September 15, 2010

6 Months

6 Months!  How can it be?!?  I can not believe this little guy is 6 months old already!  He gives away smiles quite freely and I have to admit...they are contagious!  He loves Alaina more than anyone else; she can make him smile and/or laugh just by looking at him.  He has two teeth already, eats cereal daily and is getting ready to start veggies today. He is such a go getter and a little stinker =).   He hasn't been sick since his 4th of July hospitalization! Yahhh!  He definitely acts like he has allergies, but only time will tell!  He has his 6 month well child appointment next week so I'll post his stats then.  

Here's a little picture of Landon at the hospital 6 months ago.


 And here are a few pictures that Andy & I took this weekend of our 6 month old baby!  So much has changed!!!




Happy 1/2 Birthday Landon!  Love you SO much!

No comments: