Saturday, September 25, 2010

Party Animals and Fall Fun

Alaina has been the little party animal lately...helping her friends celebrate their birthdays and having her own little 'pretend' parties.  Last weekend Alaina helped one of her best friends celebrate her birthday!  Tarri and Alaina clicked right away at daycare...and have been inseparable since...so I let her go to Tarri's pool party.  The kids had a lot of fun...but I have to admit.  Alaina was pretty timid in the pool.  The other kids were SO comfortable!  I couldn't believe it...Alaina used to LOVE the pool.  I guess this is what we get for not taking her all summer!  We will definitely have to try to take her a few times this winter, so she can gain confidence and become more comfortable! I have enclosed a few pictures from the party.  Enjoy!




Last weekend we also made a quick trip to Yorkville to help Lauren celebrate her birthday...since we didn't make it to her party.  It was so much fun!  Jamie and Kyle were great hosts...and Lauren was so much fun to watch!  She was very gracious and played so good with Alaina and Landon!




On the way home we stopped by a pumpkin patch and let Alaina pick out a pumpkin.  She was (and still is) so proud of her pumpkin!  It was a great way to wrap up the weekend. As for this weekend....I think we are taking it easy and just catching up on things around here.  Yah!!!  Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: