Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Zoo...

Andy and I both had Monday off, which as most of you know, NEVER happens. Sunday is usually our only day off together as a family. So, we decided to take advantage of this rare occurrence, and we took Alaina to the Niabi Zoo. I couldnt' resist, posting a few pictures from Alaina's first trip to the zoo. It was a day full of firsts. We had SO much fun!!!



A few giraffes, enjoying a quiet afternoon...

Alaina loving every second of her first pony ride...she was a natural!


Monkeying Around :)

Alaina & I enjoying yet another first

We knew that we would have a great time, but even our expectations were exceeded. I am already looking forward to our next week day off together and/or our next adventure!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh Stacy! Alaina is so big! I just love little girls in pig tails! I can't wait for Olivia's hair to grow, so she can have pig tails too! I'm so excited to see you guys in July!

Jamie said...

It is about time that you updated your blog!! Can't wait to see you three this weekend!