Two posts in one day? Impressive...I know! We are going to be super busy these next few days, so I had to post these adorable pics, today! Our friends, Jessie and Scott welcomed their first child into this world on Saturday...and last night Andy and I got to meet Mia Rose McMaster for the first time. We loved every minute of it! Mia was born on Saturday measuring in at 7 pounds and 20 inches (I think), and has since been giving all kinds of love to everyone in the NICU. We are so happy for Jessie and Scott, and can't wait to see them grow as parents! They are going to be great...and Mia...she already has everyone wrapped around her little finger with those adorable little cheeks and sweet personality!
6 years ago
1 comment:
She is so cute, especially those cheeks. With all these new babies I guess it is time for you two to add to the bunch!
Post a Comment