Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Naperville

We took a very short, but great trip to Naperville over the weekend to visit friends. We had a great time catching up and seeing Jamie's cute little belly (and the baby in action)! I'm pretty sure that they are going to have a little soccer player on their hands!

The guys had a great time playing the Wii Saturday night...and I had a great time watching them! I particularly enjoyed our Rock Band session...with Kyle as the lead vocalist! Ha ha. I was horrible on the drums, but Kyle and Andy were definitely rockin' it!

Sunday, we did a little sightseeing, and went on the Naperville RiverWalk. It was awesome! I loved every minute of it. It actually reminded me of my short stay in Minneapolis...it made me miss the cities! We stopped and played at a park along the walk, which Alaina loved.
I couldn't resist including this picture of Kyle, the Good Samaritan, trying to contact the rightful owner of a cell phone left on this park bench. For those of you wondering, he was successful...he even waited for the owner to come pick it up! There are good people everywhere, EVEN in the cities! We ended our trip with Chicago style pizza at Giordano's in downtown Naperville. It was amazing! Chicago style pizza never ceases to amaze me. We can't wait to go back for more...and more so we can't wait to go back to see Jamie's growing belly and their bundle of joy!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

We had a lot of fun!!! Kyle misses his best/only friend.