The Farmers Market
Alaina enjoying some Johnny Cash at the farmers market
Alaina & Daddy having fun at the Science Center
More fun at the Science Center
If you look close you can see Andy's face
Wow...am I really 2 feet tall mommy?
Future Weathercasters
We had a great time meeting Andy's family in Des Moines and we look forward to our next family vacation! Maybe we'll be able to convince my family to meet in Des Moines next!
More vacation updates to come : )
3 comments:
We LOVE the Science Center! We'll have to go together sometime!
I think that we should have a girl's day. Too bad I have no little ones to bring along!
Bethany- Are you going to host it? haha
great pics, look like you guys had so much fun. that pic of andy w/ his face in that thing, is cool. i need to take evan and ava there sometime, they'd love that. the pic of alaina at farmers market was too cute. amy got some good pics when you all were at the wedding too this weekend, did you see that? she had them on facebook.
Post a Comment