Thursday, August 14, 2008

Vacation Update 3: E'burg

We ended our vacation week by going back home. It was so nice to see everyone again and to relax. So, we went to my parents cabin on the lake for a few days. It was completely a change of pace, but it was so nice! Even Alaina loved the new scenery. Andy and I took the paddle boat out for a ride, and Kina went for a swim. After some time at the lake we got to spend a little more time with the nieces and nephews, which is always special! Then on Saturday, Alaina got to attend her first wedding. This was quite the experience, so I didn't get very many pictures. It was a beautiful wedding though.

Sunrise over the lake






The wedding was beautiful and so much fun. To our surprise, even a wedding is so much more fun as a parent. Alaina not only loved the bride's gorgeous dress, but she also LOVED the music. She wanted to dance, dance, dance! I was too busy trying to keep her off the dance floor, I didn't get any pictures of her. Bummer! Maybe next time.





1 comment:

Jamie said...

Kyle says that he really likes your sunrise picture!