Thursday, August 14, 2008

Vacation Update 2: Chicago


Thanks to our families, Andy and I went to visit some friends in Chicago for a few days. We were so grateful for the help from Andy's parents, my parents, my sister, and Andy's sister! Thank you, thank you, thank you all! I was very wary about leaving Alaina, but she was in goods hands! I missed her terribly, but we still managed to have a great time with Jamie & Kyle. The hospitality was great, and it was so nice to do some catching up! It was also nice to see where and how Jamie and Kyle live in the windy city first hand!


Alaina playing with Grandpa

Alaina & Matthew playing at Aunt Amy's house

Ava teaching Alaina how to wrap up a baby at Aunt Barb's. How sweet!
3 Little Musketeers : )


Gino's Pizza
Chicago style pizza was my one request, and it was delicious!
One of my favorite site seeing attractions at Millennium Park




Andy & I at Millennium Park - in some very hot weather : )
Despite some crazy weather and separation anxiety we had a fabulous time in Chicago. We can't wait to go back! Thank you for your hospitality and patience Jamie and Kyle! Thank you to our families for taking such good care of Alaina! I think that she had so much fun - she didn't even have time to think about us too much : ). Thanks! The trip was a huge success!

No comments: