Friday, April 30, 2010

Smile

Guess who is smiling?!? Yes our little Landon is giving us all kinds of smiles these days...and I love it! =)



As you can see, Landon isn't the only one smiling around here. Alaina is full of smiles too. Here she happens to be smiling about her artwork and my reaction to her saying "Oh my lanta, Mom look at my artwork.....oh my laina.....oooh my gramma!" Haha. I have no idea where she comes up with some of these things. She recently started saying "oh my lanta" and for some reason, today, she decided to fill in "laina" or "gramma" in place of "lanta". Gotta love that ornery smile!

As if I don't have enough to smile amount, this sleeping beauty below gave me even one more reason to smile today....he slept through the night!!! I'm not expecting a repeat any time soon, but I was very excited and grateful to have 7 straight hours of sleep last night! =) Thank you Landon!


And now that I have posted twice in one week...I hope you all are smiling too!


Smiling is infectious,
You can catch it like the flu.
Someone smiled at me today,
And I started smiling too.
~Author Unknown


2 comments:

OurLittleBlessingS said...

he's adorable!! and i love alaina's cheesy smile!! glad he slept through the night for yOU:) i'm sure now that he's all healthy you all will be getting some good sleep!!
miss/love you!
jess

Bethany said...

The last 2 pictures a SO CUTE!!!! What adoreable children you have, Stacy!!