Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ahh...it's been a while...huh? Haha. I, for some reason, have such a hard time finding time to blog...BUT...I am going to try this again. I know that someday it will be so nice to look back on and to have documentation of all the fun and crazy things going on in our lives! So, wish me luck! My maternity leave is almost over and I will be returning to work soon so hopefully I can find a few minutes here and there to keep the blog updated weekly! We have been SO blessed and I am just trying to enjoy every last minute with my babies =).

Anyway so here is our newest family member, Landon! I can't believe that he is 6 weeks old already! Seriously the time goes WAY to fast! I truly believe that second children grow up even faster than first...or it seems like that anyway!


Alaina is such a good big sister and is completely smitten by her baby brother! Which I love! She is such a big helper and will do anything.. if it is for Landon. We'll see how long this lasts =)!



Happy Wednesday everyone!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Adoreable pictures!!! Your kids are so cute! We need to get together again, so I can see them in person! It's been way too long!

Oh, and I did the fun editing to Olivia's picture on www.picnik.com.

OurLittleBlessingS said...

i love this! i hope you keep blogging:D i'll call you this week!

Jamie said...

Welcome back!! You have to keep up now because we are going to be begging to see pics of Alaina and Landon!!