Saturday, February 5, 2011

Outlive Your Life Book Review

Max Lucado's eyeopening book, Outlive Your Life: You Were Made to Make a Difference, is not only a great read but a call to outlive our lives...to make a difference (not to just think about making a difference but to actual make a difference!)!  And what I love about this book is Max reminds us that God has always used 'normal' people like you and I to make a difference.  God gives each of us opportunities every day to make a difference in the lives of those around us.  How awesome is that!?! This book will encourage you to use your God-given talents to help others, find out what your calling is and it will open your eyes to all the hurt around you (locally and globally).  I highly recommend this book, as every chapter left me feeling inspired and wondering if I was making the most of this life!

*Max not only shares his perspective of the book of Acts, personal stories and ideas for action...he is also sharing the proceeds from this book.  100% of the author's royalties from Outlive Your Life products will benefit children and families through World Vision and other similar ministries!

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255

2 comments:

Bethany said...

AWESOME book!

*Barbara* said...

sounds like a book I need to pick up! thanks for sharing:)