Friday, August 13, 2010

Quasqui

Last weekend we participated in Cylinder's Quasquicentennial celebration and Andy's Grandma's 88th Birthday.  It was so much fun and I am so happy that we were able to spend some time with our families!  Andy's Grandma was the Grand Marshall of the parade and I think she felt quite honored!  It was so awesome to see all of the family brought together...all because of her!   Here is a picture of Grandma Kane with her great grandkids. 


And a picture of Alaina and Matthew on one of the rides, courtesy of Grandma Duhn!
a tractor ride....
a real live kitty!
fun with the cousins
AND a new baby!  What more could we ask for in one weekend?!?
For those of you wondering, this is Shelle and Josh and their 5 day old son, Jackson.  He is seriously ADORABLE!  I would have brought him home with me if I could have :).  

 It was so nice to see everyone! If only we could have stayed longer...

We'll that's all for now.  Hope you have a fabulous weekend! 
XOXO

1 comment:

Jamie said...

tell landon to quit growing until we can see him again. We are bummed it didnt work out this weekend. Hopefully soon. Congrats to Shelle...how cute!