Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Something to Celebrate!

I can't believe it, but on Sunday we had the opportunity to celebrate Alaina's first birthday with a few family and friends. We had a great time catching up with those who were able to make it and those who weren't - were in our thoughts! We can't thank everyone enough; they all had quite a drive! It meant a lot to us, and they made Alaina's 1st birthday very special! I just have a minute, but I have included a few pics from the day. Enjoy :)

Oh my, even the thought of cleaning is exhausting


See ya, Mom. Thanks to Jamie & Kyle...I am goin' shopping


It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...you would too if it happened to you

Mmm..maybe this cake isn't so bad after all :)




3 comments:

Bethany said...

I can't believe she's already one! It seems like only yesterday that I was helping you get into your bride's maid dress when you were pregnant with her. She is such a sweetheart. I miss her and your family. We'll have to get together soon. Happy Birthday, Alaina! We love you!

Jamie said...

Cute pictures! We had a blast...hopefully we can come and visit again in January.

Barb said...

OH MY GOSH! you should have told me you posted these, i just saw them. SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see her in a little over a week! YAY!!!! The kids are excited, they talk about Alaina (and stacy/andy) alllll the time!! Her hair is getting longer and she just looks so grown up, just a doll!!